Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wedding Fitness Week 5.3 | "Janice"

Gunter, I love you. 

I've been dreaming of getting a bike for years. Since I was 16. Never had the money then. Not even close. Recently I've had the money, but I've been saving diligently for my upcoming wedding. So has Sarah. I've known I need a real vehicle, but I just knew I shouldn't spend the money yet.

One of my best friends over here, or anywhere, John Gunter, threw me the keys to this after our workout yesterday. 



"Early wedding gift," he said.  I freaking love that dude.


Here's the workout that we hit up before I learned how to ride a dirt bike:
"Janice"

500 cycles @ medium difficulty on a stationary bike
70 barbell thrusters 
30 pullups

Alex/ 9:00
Tyler/ 13:12
Gunter/ 13:58

Post workout: 



No comments:

Post a Comment